Terms and Conditions
Name: FILMPARTNER P.C.
Distinctive Title: FilmPartner.
General Commercial Registry: 162861006000.
VAT number: 801762135.
Address: Kesarias 12, PC: 54454, Thessaloniki, Greece
Contact Number: 00302310455113.
Administrators: For an indefinite period, IOANNIS CHARALAMBIDIS of ANASTASIOS and ELISSAVET, resident of KALAMARIA, on CHALKIS Street, no. 36.
A. Partner KALLIOPI LEKKA of MICHAEL and POLYXENI, resident of KALAMARIA, on KANARI Street, no. 5, who for a capital contribution of 18,500.00 X (31.62%) received 18,500 X (31.62%) shares.
B. The partner IOANNIS CHARALAMBIDIS of ANASTASIOS and ELISSAVET, resident of KALAMARIA, on CHALKIS Street, no.36, who for a capital contribution of 18,500.00 X (0.81%) received 18,500 X (0.81%) shares.
C. Partner ARROWSMITH ROBERT of JEFRY and ANN MARIE, resident of KALAMARIA on KANARI Street, no.5, who for a capital contribution of 18,500.00 X (67.57%) received 18,500 × (67.57%) shares.
Capital: The capital of the company is set at EUR 18,500.00 divided into 18,500 shares of capital contributions, with a nominal value of EUR 1.00 each and certified by the partners parties hereto that it is fully paid up at the time of incorporation of the company. The total number of company shares in the company is 18,500 shares, with a nominal value of EUR 1.00, corresponding to 18,500 shares of capital contributions, 0 shares of extra-capital contributions and 0 shares of guarantee contributions.
1. Through www.filmpartner.eu users are given the opportunity to browse the Website and contact n FilmPartner P.C. by phone, or directly by e-mail, or by entering their own registration details in corresponding forms, which include: Name, Surname, Business, Business Activity, Address, Mobile phone, Landline, Contact method, Website, e-mail.
2. The purpose of the Website is to present the professional profile of FilmPartner and the services and to attract potential customers. In this context, visitors are responsible for accessing and using the Website only to serve the purpose of the Website and are obliged to use it for lawful purposes and in accordance with good morals. It is expressly agreed that users of the Website are prohibited from using technical means to access the database of the website. In particular, the use of software for automated data extraction for personal or professional use is not allowed.
3. The Website www.filmpartner.eu is the property of the Company, while the SSL Security Protocol and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 - GDPR) apply to it. The Website and its content, displayed to registered or non-registered users, is intended for strictly personal use and is protected by intellectual property rights and trademark laws of Greek and European Law. The appearance of the content on the Website it is not a transfer or assignment of its license. Any copying, reproduction, presentation, adaptation, modification, publication, transfer, processing, resale, distribution of the content of the Website in any way, in whole or in part, whether the content belongs to the Company or to a third party, is prohibited. It is forbidden, in addition, to modify and / or delete the copyrights, trademarks that may appear on the Website. FilmPartner makes every effort to ensure that the content and information displayed each time on the website is as accurate and true as possible, but bears no responsibility for their reliability, completeness or timeliness and is not liable to registered users or third parties for any damage due to their incorrect or inaccurate nature.
4. FilmPartner provides the content of the Website (e.g. information, names - addresses, photographs, illustrations, logos) on an "as is" and "as available" basis and without any representation, approval or written warranty, expressed or assumed, implying the warranties of satisfactory quality, suitability , inviolability of compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event shall the Company be liable for any claims of a legal or civil and / or criminal nature nor for any damage (positive, special or consequential, which indicatively and not restrictively, alternatively and / or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by visitors of the website or third parties for a reason related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and/or information made available by him and/or by any unauthorized third-party interventions in products and/or services and/or information available through it.
5. The users of the Website are responsible for the correct entry of their own data and information and the Company is not responsible for the availability, completeness, validity, completeness of the information. Registered users of the Website understand and accept that they retain sole responsibility to indemnify the Company and its associates for any legal dispute that may arise between it (the Company) and third parties, due to the content they have made available for posting or publication on the Website.
6. FilmPartner makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning of its Website. The Company cannot guarantee that www.filmpartner. eu will be available at any time without interruptions, and that it will operate without errors and disruptions. Due to technical conditions, which are not affected by the Company, interruptions may occur, especially in case of unavailability of the internet or the website, as well as a temporary interruption of the service. This also applies in the case of maintenance and updating measures . The user declares that he agrees with such measures, which as far as possible take place outside the usual working hours. Such temporary unavailability of the service is not a defect. The Company is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the user due to the use and / or unavailability of the use of the service, the information of this website and / or any errors or omissions. Moreover, the Company always reserves the right to discontinue its services and / or its operation, whenever it deems it appropriate, without this act bringing claims to its registered users.
7. The use of the Website must be made exclusively for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The user is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the law, morality and these terms and not to commit acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to him, affect or endanger the provision of services of www.filmpartner.eu.
9. In the event that a user / member asks the respective technical officers of FilmPartner to deal with any problem in relation to the services provided (e.g. access problem, problem with e-mail, etc.), then the person responsible for dealing with the problem may have access to the full range of information regarding the user's request (messages, connections, etc). The responsible manager is bound by this privacy statement.
11. The interconnection of the Website with other websites through links is carried out only for the convenience of the users / members. The Company is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of links to other websites, as well as for the information that may be included in the web pages of their links. The Company bears no responsibility for the content of the pages to which it maintains links, nor is it responsible for the security policy of other nodes, as well as for how their electronic visitors are managed.
12. The Company is not responsible for any personal data that appear on other websites, through portals and search engines.
13. The Company is not responsible for any direct or indirect, positive or consequential damage to the users / members of its Website, which is due to illegal acts of third parties (e.g. interception or decryption of codes and data), the spread of viruses or other similar elements (eg worms, trojan horses) during the use of the website, or the downloading of elements of its content or problems that may occur during the use of electronic computers (e.g. data loss, etc.).
14. FilmPartner has no responsibility for the user/member's communication with the third-party service providers advertised on FilmPartner and for any commercial transaction that may arise from the relationship between them.
15. The Company has the right to modify, supplement and remove any element and / or information included in its Website, without any notice.
16. FilmPartner reserves the right to change any of these terms by means of a relevant announcement on the website and/or after informing by e-mail the registered users of the website.
Your access to the FilmPartner website confirms that you have adequately and completely understood what is stated above and that you fully agree with these terms.